Feld Entertainment, Inc., today announced the entire schedule for the upcoming 2021 Monster Energy AMA Supercross, an FIM World Championship, season. The three rounds originally scheduled for Glendale, Ariz. were faraway from the schedule and therefore the series will now split those races between Orlando, Fla., and Salt Lake City.
- ROUND 1 – Saturday, January 16 | Houston, TX (E) | NRG Stadium
- ROUND 2 – Tuesday, January 19 | Houston, TX (E) | NRG Stadium
- ROUND 3 – Saturday, January 23 | Houston, TX (E) | NRG Stadium
- ROUND 4 – Saturday, January 30 | Indianapolis, IN (E) | Lucas Oil Stadium
- ROUND 5 – Tuesday, February 2 | Indianapolis, IN (E) | Lucas Oil Stadium
- ROUND 6 – Saturday, February 6 | Indianapolis, IN (E) | Lucas Oil Stadium
- ROUND 7 – Saturday, February 13 | Orlando, FL (E) | Camping World Stadium
- ROUND 8 – Saturday, February 20 | Orlando, FL (W) | Camping World Stadium
- ROUND 9 – Saturday, March 6 | Daytona Beach, FL (W) | Daytona International Speedway
- ROUND 10 – Saturday, March 13 | Arlington, TX (W) | AT&T Stadium
- ROUND 11 – Tuesday, March 16 | Arlington, TX (W) | AT&T Stadium
- ROUND 12 – Saturday, March 20 | Arlington, TX (W) | AT&T Stadium
- ROUND 13 – Saturday, April 10 | Atlanta, GA (W) | Atlanta Motor Speedway
- ROUND 14 – Tuesday, April 13 | Atlanta, GA (W) | Atlanta Motor Speedway
- ROUND 15 – Saturday, April 17 | Atlanta, GA (W) | Atlanta Motor Speedway
- ROUND 16 – Saturday, April 24 | Salt Lake City, UT (E) | Rice-Eccles Stadium
- ROUND 17 – Saturday, May 1 | Salt Lake City, UT (E/W) | Rice-Eccles Stadium
State Farm Stadium in Glendale may be a tremendous partner and therefore the Arizona fans have strongly supported Supercross since 1999 but current attendance restrictions and native health mandates have created a difficult environment during which to plan this far beforehand . We hope to return to Glendale in 2022.
After the trio of races in Indianapolis, Ind., the series will venture to Camping World Stadium in Orlando, Fla. for 2 races on Saturday, February 13 and Saturday, February 20, followed by the annual visit to the Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach , Fla. on Saturday, March 6.
The Arlington, Texas dates remain an equivalent – Saturday, March 13, Tuesday, March 16 and Saturday, March 20 at AT&T Stadium.
The three previously unannounced events will now happen in Atlanta, Ga. at the Atlanta Motor Speedway on Saturday, April 10, Tuesday, April 13 and Saturday, April 17. the ultimate two races of the season will happen at Rice-Eccles Stadium in Salt Lake City on Saturday, April 24 and Saturday, May 1.
Orlando is not any stranger to Supercross because the Florida Citrus Bowl, now named Camping World Stadium hosted 13 450SX Class races and 11 250SX Class races from 1983 through 2007. Coincidentally, that last race, on St Patrick’s Day , 2007, was also the ultimate race of 5-time Supercross Champion and NBC Sports Broadcaster Ricky Carmichael’s historic career.
The Atlanta Motor Speedway now joins alittle list of venues in Atlanta to host Supercross dating back to 1977 at Fulton County Stadium. When the Atlanta Motor Speedway opened its doors in 1960 it became the seventh superspeedway within the country and now joins just Darlington, Charlotte, and Daytona together of the first seven still operational . The April triple-header are going to be a primary for the speedway and a primary for the Atlanta market.
The Eastern Regional 250SX Class will start its season first on Saturday, January 16 at NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas. the primary seven races will feature the Eastern Regional 250SX Class and therefore the Western Regional 250SX Class will now debut in Orlando, Fla. on Saturday, February 20. Both championships will race a complete of nine races in their season including the one and only 250SX Class East/West Showdown in Salt Lake City on Saturday, May 1.
All 17 rounds of the Monster Energy Supercross season will feature a typical race format as Triple Crown events are going to be placed on hold until the 2022 season.
Tickets are currently on sale for the primary six rounds in Houston and Indianapolis. Additional on-sale ticket information are going to be forthcoming and fans can stay awake so far by visiting the Schedule & Tickets page.
FanFest is currently scheduled to require place in Houston, Orlando, Arlington, Atlanta and Salt Lake City as these venues provide adequate space to feature the race team rigs, Monster Energy exhibitions, photo op set ups, food and beverages, plus authentic Supercross and racer merchandise sold via contactless shopping. Ticketed patrons are going to be allowed to maneuver between the FanFest perimeter and therefore the stadium to observe qualifying at designated times.